Theater of Tunis

The building, colloquially known as "candy" given its shape, was designed by the architect Jean-Émile Resplandy. The first version of the theater, whose capacity did not exceed 856 seats, was demolished in 1909. The theater is then transformed and expanded to accommodate 1,350 seats on four levels (orchestra, balcony, loft and gallery). The new theater, with only the exterior was left intact, opened again on January 4, 1911.
 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9%C3%A2tre_municipal_de_Tunis